Book your place today!
All players must book a spot to confirm their positions for 2016. Club members would have been emailed the trybooking link.
New players must register for the club via the menu bar. Some squads are now fully booked.
To train preseason either $100 deposit or full fees must be paid
To be eligible for the early bird fee all fees must be paid by Monday 22nd February
Final fee payments for the season must be made by 22nd March (full rate applicable)
Training sessions in the preseason will start as below for the first week and as we get more access to our grounds we will change sessions to the normal season times, days and venues. There is only one night training for the first 2 week
Further emails will be or have been sent regarding training times and venues
- Under 6/7 and kinder boys- Saturday 3pm Saturday 6th February (Mary Street)
- Under 8/9- Wednesday 17th February 4.45-6pm (Arthur Rylah oval, Kew)
- Under 10/11- Thursday 11th February 4.30-6pm (Burnley oval)
- Under 12- Tuesday 9th February 4.45-6.15pm (Burnley oval)
- Under 13-18- Tuesday 9th February 6.30-8pm (Burnley oval)
- GIRLS- Monday 8th February (Kevin Bartlett Reserve)
Season Training times for 2016 are currently expected to be as follows but we may need to make some changes.
Under 8-11 boys teams play their games on Saturday morning.
Boys teams under 12 and older and all Girls teams play on Sunday morning. Some of the older age group teams will have some games scheduled in the early afternoon.
2016 Season Start
April 9/10th (the last weekend of term 1 holidays)
Additional specialised skills programs on Mondays- more details will provided separately
We will again offer additional specialised skills programs for interested players in 2016.
At this stage, we plan to run:
· West Ham Monday Player Performance Program (Monday - 6.15-7.30pm)
· Optional small group extra training Monday (Monday – Girls 5.45pm and Boys 6.30pm)
· Goal Keeper training (Monday 5.30-6.30pm and 6.30-7.30)