Player Performance Program:
CCFC player performance program Monday nights (runs over 24 weeks in term 1, 2 and 3 ($650)
Players can attend our player performance program in addition to our standard training sessions. The program is aimed at technically proficient players, who are wishing to reach the highest level of football.
It will offer these players a development pathway with training programs run by coaches with extensive experience to prepare and develop technical, confident and creative footballers that can then trial for elite level programs if they chose.
Optional Small group training:
The option of small group training is ideal for players who need to work on a specific area that is difficult to focus on during a team training session. Programs run each term for around 8 weeks.
More information regarding 2018 programs TBA please email club if you are interested in updates email
As players progress their game it can be useful to work on certain technical aspects to help them develop more rapidly.
- players develop and mature at different stages and these sessions help work on confidence development
- players who have natural ability or may have started soccer at an older age- these sessions will hasten development
- experienced players may have a specific area they would like to improve or work on
- some players are driven to progress but may lack natural ability and need extra training to reach their peak
- basic training to help any player develop themselves to the next level
Keys areas that can be focussed on:
- All game associated practices
- First touch
- Passing Techniques
- Ball striking techniques
- Ball control and mastery
All programs are designed with the players requirements in mind
Junior Eagles Program (all abilities)
contact Annette Hall email