Optional Small group training:
The option of small group training is ideal for players who need to work on a specific area that is difficult to focus on during a team training session. Programs run each term for around 8 weeks.
Fir more information regarding 2018 programs please email club email
As players progress their game it can be useful to work on certain technical aspects to help them develop more rapidly.
- players develop and mature at different stages and these sessions help work on confidence development
- players who have natural ability or may have started soccer at an older age- these sessions will hasten development
- experienced players may have a specific area they would like to improve or work on
- some players are driven to progress but may lack natural ability and need extra training to reach their peak
- basic training to help any player develop themselves to the next level
Keys areas that can be focussed on:
- All game associated practices
- First touch
- Passing Techniques
- Ball striking techniques
- Ball control and mastery
All programs are designed with the players requirements in mind